How our products work?
1. What are negative ions?
Negative ions are oxygen atoms charged with an extra electron. They are most prevalent in natural places particularly around moving water such as at the beach, waterfall and green environment. Unfortunately our homes and workplaces are usually sealed off from negative ions that can be harmful to our body. Therefore we need negative ions to 'neutralise' the harmful positive ions around us in order to stay wellness and fresh.
2. What are the benefits from absorbing negative ions?
Here are the top 5 health benefits of negative ions:
- Negative ions increase your sense of well-being and mental clarity by removing the debilitating effects of excessive positive ions in your environment.
- Along with infrared ray, negative ions can enhance the blood circulation and metabolism.
- Improved energy levels and focus. Research at the University of California showed negative ions normalise serotonin levels in the brain, potentially improving a person's positive outlook and mood.
- Negative ions can have a relaxing effect and normalise the breathing rate, blood pressure and relieve tension. By and large, negative ions can be absorbed directly into the bloodstream via skin that helps to combat harmful free radicals with the body.
- Negative ions can help you to sleep better that is due to their positive effects in normalising serotonin production in the brain.
There are links to references if you would like to read the relevant scientific research.
(Note: Bio Comfy is not responsible for the content of external sites)
3. How long should I use the product for?
You can use the product as long as you feel like to. We try our best to use the most breathable fabric for your sensitive skin. Therefore we suggest you use the product for around 6-8 hours a day in order to let you skin feel fresh.
4. How do I clean and wash the product?
It is rather simple to clean and wash the products. Please use water to rinse the product if necessary. For better care of the products, you can put it into a washing bag and wash it in a washing machine.
5. Who are not recommended to use the products?
Pregnant women and a person with a heart peacemaker should seek advice from a qualified health care provider before using this product. This type of product is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and diagnosis.
6. Does it require power to use the products?
No. BioComfy products are not required battery to power up.
7. Is the product heated up?
The product itself does not heat up. Some feel the product is heat-up because that is a result of having a better circulation. Your body warms up due to a better circulation. This also means the product works well.
8. If I am not sure which product suits me better, what can I do?
You are always welcome to give us a ring on +852 3689 2246 to discuss which product fits you better or you can visit our office during office hours. Meanwhile we are also happy to demonstrate you how our product works.